There are also special registration fees for a group of participants from the same institution or organization:
For institutions that do not belong to any of the latter categories, the registration fees for LACHEC ONLINE 2020 will be:
- Participants will be able to pay their registration fees using one of the following methods:
- Participants from colombian institutions, will be able to pay by PSE or credit card.
- Participants from colombian institutions can request Ascún to issue an invoice so their institution can process the payment. In this case, the payment must be addressed to the following account number: 04002572103, Bank: Bancolombia, Agreement No.: 47416, Name: Asociación Colombiana de Universidades Ascún.
- Participants from non-colombian institutions will be able to pay by credit card.
- For group registration only one payment will be admitted
- For payments with invoice or credit card, once you have completed the registration, you will receive an email with the instructions to continue (code and invoice). We kindly advise you to check your spam mail.
- Once you have make the payment please send the proof of payment to the following email:firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: ProofofPayment_LACHECONLINE_InstitutionName.
Note: The registration of the courtesy passes (1 per HEI RCI members up to date with the payment of their membership), Keynote speakers, sponsors and exhibitors, will be made through an independent registration form that will be sent by email from email@example.com
- Once the payment is registered, you will receive an email with the information of WHOVA Platform, which you must download on your electronic device.
- Once the application is downloaded, you must search for the event “LACHEC ONLINE 2020” and create your participant profile.